It is our pleasure to invite you to become a Partner with The Women’s Council of REALTORS® California. We offer the following information so that you may become familiar with our organization and the value of our partnership.
Women’s Council of REALTORS® is the 12th largest women’s organization in the nation with California being one of the largest and fastest growing State Networks.
Our membership includes successful REALTORS®, both women and men, as well as affiliate service providers. Our members represent the top professionals in the industry.
Our goal is to provide our members with education and leadership training to help them achieve success both personally and professionally.
Mission of Women’s Council of REALTORS®
We are a network of successful REALTORS®, advancing women as professionals and leaders in business, the industry and the communities we serve.
Statement of Purpose
The purpose of the Women’s Council of Realtors California is to support local network excellence in serving the members and to develop strong leaders for the Council, the profession and the community and to support the Mission and Vision of the Women’s Council of Realtors.
A Women’s Council of REALTORS® strategic partnership affords you the opportunity to network with over 450 of our leaders throughout the year and reach our 1500 members via our website and newsletter. Our strategic partners have enjoyed years of success through their partnership with the council, please visit our webpage for a testimonial of value!
There are three (3) meetings annually, prior to and in conjunction with those sponsored by the California Association of REALTORS®. Below are the meeting dates for 2017.
- Fall (2017) October 10-11, 2017 San Diego CA
- Winter: January 14-15, 2018 – Monterey CA (Installation Dinner – January 15, 2018)
- Spring: April 30-May 1, 2018 – Sacramento, CA
- Fall: October 8 & 9 Long Beach, CA
- President: Cheryl Keller, Rocklin (Placer County Association of REALTORS®)
- President-elect: Fiona Theseira, San Diego (The Greater San Diego Association of REALTORS®)
- Secretary: Eileen Oldroyd, Mission Viejo ( South Orange County Association of REALTORS®)
- Treasurer: Rosanna Garcia, Sacramento (Sacramento Association of REALTORS®)
- Theresa Wilson, Bass Lake (Yosemite Gateway Association of REALTORS®) (2017 President)
We thank all of our 2017 Strategic Partners and welcome new and returning Strategic Partners. Our theme this year is You, creating a positive ripple effect. The 2018 Leadership team is preparing for a dynamic year of building industry leaders and making a difference. Please feel free to contact Cheryl Keller, our 2018 State President with any questions at: 916.768.4408 or [email protected]