It is our pleasure to invite you to become a Partner with The Women’s Council of REALTORS® California. We offer the following information so that you may become familiar with our organization and the value of our partnership.
Women’s Council of REALTORS® is the 12th largest women’s organization in the nation with California being one of the largest and fastest growing State Networks.
Our membership includes successful REALTORS®, both women and men, as well as affiliate service providers. Our members represent the top professionals in the industry.
Our goal is to provide our members with education and leadership training to help them achieve success both personally and professionally.
Mission of Women’s Council of REALTORS®
We are a network of successful REALTORS®, advancing women as professionals and leaders in business, the industry and the communities we serve.
Statement of Purpose
The purpose of the Women’s Council of Realtors California is to support local network excellence in serving the members and to develop strong leaders for the Council, the profession and the community and to support the Mission and Vision of the Women’s Council of Realtors.
A Women’s Council of REALTORS® strategic partnership affords you the opportunity to network with over 450 of our leaders throughout the year and reach our 1600 members via our website and newsletter. Our strategic partners have enjoyed years of success through their partnership with the council, please visit our webpage for a testimonial of value!
There are three (3) meetings annually, prior to and in conjunction with those sponsored by the California Association of REALTORS®. Below are the meeting dates for 2021.
- Winter: February 14-16 2021 – Virtual Meeting
- Spring: April 26-27, 2021 – Sacramento, CA
- Fall: October 4-7, 2021 – Anaheim, CA
- President: Rosanna Garcia, Sacramento (Sacramento Association of REALTORS®)
- President-elect: Kay Merg, San Diego (The Greater San Diego Association of REALTORS®)
- First Vice President: Sabrina Brown, Greater Fresno (Fresno Association of REALTORS®)
- Treasurer: Taffy Maurer, Placer County (Placer County Association of REALTORS®)
- Eileen Oldroyd, Mission Viejo (Orange County REALTORS®) (2020 President)
We thank all of our 2020 Strategic Partners and welcome new and returning Strategic Partners. Our theme this year is “Be The Best You Can Be!”. The 2021 Leadership team is preparing for building industry leaders and raising the bar.
Please feel free to contact Rosanna Garcia, our 2021 State President with any questions at: 916-202-7294 or [email protected]