2021 Incoming State Leaders Message (Download)2021 Incoming State leaders Website Message
2021 Leadership Prepared Questions (Download)2021 Leadership Team Candidate Prepared Questions
2021 Leadership Application (Download)2021 Candidate Application
State Leader Job Descriptions (Download)state-network-leader-job-descriptions
Criteria for Candidates
When considering candidates for President-Elect, Governors, First Vice President, Treasurer, and District Vice Presidents, the Nominating Committee takes into account:
- Guidelines for the office as per our State Standing Rules January 2019.
- The following leadership qualities as follows:
- Candidate understands and is aligned with Women’s Council of REALTORS® Mission, Values and Purpose.
- Candidate is an effective spokesperson, having the leadership ability to articulate a vision for success for Women’s Council and advocate Women’s Council Mission Vision, Purpose and Objectives.
- Candidate has the stature and character to lead and influence others.
- Candidate has demonstrated leadership experience and ability in a team setting.
- Candidate possesses critical thinking skills.
- Candidate is open to new ideas and concepts, even when taking a new direction may involve risk-taking.
- Candidate is persistent in supporting board-approved Women’s Council policies, even if they are unpopular to some.
- Candidate possesses presentation skills and presence to serve as the State’s spokesperson and leader.
- Candidate possesses a deep knowledge of Women’s Council and while representing the State, is able to counsel members and local officers regarding objectives, policies, and priorities regardless of network size or geographic location.
- Candidate is able to set up alternative management of her/his business to allow the candidate to commit herself/himself to the amount of time, attention and energy required by the office.
Standing Rules (Download)CA State Standing rules Jan 29 2019 (1)
2021 Districts (Download)2021 Distrcts
Map for Districts:
2019 Quick Start Guide Governor (1)
2019 Quick Start Guide District Vice President (1) (1)